Monday, December 5, 2011

Try again...

So today I called my doctor and requested a different medicine for pain as the Tylenol with codine was not working for me. I was able to get another medicine that seems to work much better AND I dont have to eat more than a light snack when I take it. I can just eat a piece of cheese or other 0/0 snack. I am really glad about that because i was getting quite frustrated with the fact that taking these pills was probably going to make me gain weight because I have to eat with them. The antibiotics don't seem to be working for me so I am going to have to make another trip to the doc at the end of the week. I was hoping to be better for my birthday party this saturday.....and my actual birthday tomorrow. I don't know about this at all. It has arrived much faster than I wanted it to....In fact by the time most if not all of you read this, I will have turned the big 40!! I am not liking this ....no wonder I was to drown my sorrows in meds and liquor! I won't but I sure would like to! In other news, I really need to go grocery shopping in the worst bad way. I don't know how I will make it till payday on what I have in the house....I sure didn't plan my budget very well this time! Oh well, I will do what I can to get it figured out and hopefully we don't all starve. lol. This is one time when it is not as convenient to be on the belly fat cure....not as easy jus to throw hodge podge leftovers together because you have to count the sugar and carbs and most of the time there is too much of one or the other. Ah well, it soon will be back to normal and I will have a bunch of food in the house....no worries. Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment