Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Puppy Love

Puppy love defined by me..... When you wake up at 2am to a strange gassy sound only to discover it is not your hubby but your dear sweet puppy having an emergency bowel movement because yesterday afternoon he decided that your sugar free Reese's peanut butter cups were irresistable AND you do not get mad in the least but proceed to clean the mess the best you can without waking your hubby who has to be awake at 3 am for work THEN after making sure your dear sweet puppy is done with his colon cleanse, you stay up and play with him rather than returning to your warm cozy bed which may have had a little bit to do with the fact that you know for sure there is at least one tiny poopy paw print because your dear sweet puppy sleeps with you and decided to return to bed after his emergency evacuation AND your primary thought is at least he used the bathroom instead of my closet!!!! So that is my happy Tuesday morning and also why I am blogging at 2:30 am instead of sleeping in my warm cozy bed. I guess it was just too much to ask that I have 4 nights in row of uninterrupted sleep! LOL. The upside is that I get some quiet moments alone in my house while my dear sweet puppy is chewing on his bone. Note to self: keep sugar free candy snacks out of dear sweet puppys reach when leaving him home alone. All I can say is... I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PUP!!

1 comment:

  1. FYI...dear sweet puppy can be found in the family picture above sitting on my lap. His name is Bo. :)

    ReplyDelete