Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whine alert!

Whine not wine....lol. Yes, I am about to exercise my right to bitch and whine a little. I got my allergy shot two days ago and I still feel like crap. I called the doc today and he said 2 to 7 days for it to kick in. I wanted to cry! This week I have already turned down two shopping trips with a girl friend, not seen my horse since last week, had to leave early from my kids soccer party because I felt so awful and have not been sleeping well at all! I have felt so crappy, I havent even been weighing myself daily! I got so woozy today in the store I thought I was going to pass out waiting for my meds to be filled. I am in awe of the power of the human body to take something so innocent as pollen and turn it into public enemy #1! This whole R and R week isn't going quite like I planned. LOL. Well hopefully I will feel better on day 3....tomorrow....rather than 4 thru 7. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment