Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the mend....

Hey everybody! I feel like I just might be on the mend....finally! I woke up this morning with no headache! Its the first time in a couple of weeks so I am super excited! I am still a little congested in my nose but not too bad. I am coughing up some interesting gook but I will take that any day over the headaches! It is a mild and rainy day here which should help too! I can smell the air and its nice. My lungs are a little tight but really most of the symptoms are so mild that I am pretty sure I am going to have a super fabulous day as long as I don't get the superman complex and over do it. :) The kenalog shot does make you retain water so I am up 2 lbs but I got a diuretic to take and I am on a mission! I am going back to counting everything and drinking water every hour to make sure I get back on track with the BFC goals. No big deal but I need to be careful here or things could slip. I am going to finish getting my house back in order. Not much to do there because despite my headaches, I have been staying on top of it all while I have been home. I am so tempted to weed the flower beds but I think I should give it a few more days so I don't cause a setback. I will give my dog a bath though....he is looking a little ratty and is overdue.

Thank you all for listening to me bitch and whine for the last few days. Im sorry you had to do that. lol. I think the worst is over and I will be back to sharing the good stuff! Have a great BFC day everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment