Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goooood morning BFC!

Hey everybody....its Tuesday. I plan to have another great BFC day. I made Brownies last night. Yum! I'm still holding at 131.5. That's ok though. I suspect I will drop another pound or two by the weekend. I have learned my body's pattern for losing and its par for the course here. I am really motivated and can't wait to see the 120's come up on the scale!!! I have a lot to keep me busy while I wait. Rio gets new shoes today and one of the boys has a baseball game tonight. :-) It looks like no rain today so I will get to work the horse as well. I'm not sure if I already posted this but I got a new dog too. He is 8 months old.....very smart and we have bonded like crazy this past week. His name is Bo. You all will be hearing a lot about him too. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I haven't figured out how to put them in the body of a message yet. Lol.

Well I've got to get ready for work. Have a great BFC day!

No comments:

Post a Comment