Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today I am feeling a bit frustrated. I KNOW the last few pounds are going to come off much more slowly but ugh....its taking too long! Lol. I know it will happen because I am doing everything right but I'm not thrilled that it is so slow.:( I had more patience when I had more to lose.....now that I'm down to just 6.5 to ultimate goal I'm getting impatient. Lol. Probably because bikini season is around the corner and I want to get there before it gets here! Anybody else having this problem?? Maybe its my version of spring fever....who knows but I'm going to do something to shake things up and get those pounds off!

1 comment:

  1. I still have those last 5lbs to go too. I am not sure if it will - but even if not, I'm good with how I look right now. Be patient and if you want it bad enough it will come off.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete