Friday, May 13, 2011

Clarification :)

Hey everybody! After a few people offered encouraging words.....thank you by the way....I thought I should clarify a couple of things. First, many of my "rants" are the product of conversations I have with friends and family and are just generalized life lessons or experiences through my eyes. My "prepare for the idiots" rant is one of those. The past couple of weeks I have had so many conversations where friends and family are venting about people who are so seriously inconsiderate, rude or just so self absorbed that they don't realize the damage they are inflicting on others that I felt the need to share my strategy for dealing with those type of people in my life. It seems to be a common problems so it was on my mind a lot the past couple of weeks so thats why the rant. Having said that, I do occasionally "vent" on here but usually it is merely a grrr moment and nothing serious. I try to handle real issues in life with more class than a blog...lol. I do appreciate the support and encouraging words and I am thankful to have friends that care! My rant page covers just about every topic in my life and my blogs are all about my perspective of the challenges life can present....to myself and to others....as well as being an accounting of my BFC lifestyle.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's what the blog is for, to express our feelings - no matter what they might be. Dieting can be hard at times and we all need support.

    ReplyDelete