Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The right meds finally!!

The doctors finally found the right meds to treat my anxiety disorder thingy. I am so excited I just don't know what to do with myself!! Actually, for once in a good long while I do! LOL. I have been cleaning house like a mad woman, weeding my yard, painting my toes and just keeping busy in general doing little things I enjoy. It feels really good to be back to my old self after almost a year of fighting depression and anxiety. YAY!!

On the BFC front....what can I say about that. I am maintaining my weight although I have totally trashed the BFC rules. I am drinking diet soda, skipping breakfast most days, hooked on MiO water flavored squeezy stuff, and live mostly on slices of cheese, a scoop of all natural peanut butter and a scoop of sugar free chocolate frosting. I do eat a little dinner with the kids sometimes but usually just a few bites and I dont really count the carbs, just sugar. I am so blowing it. Part of the reason is because I simply cant afford to buy special BFC food for me anymore so I just have to make do with what is on the menu for everybody and it is far too expensive to feed the family (as large as mine) that way. The other part of the reason is that I have found that I can loosen up on counting carbs and maintain so I enjoy eating more....so why not? As soon as I gain, I will go back to counting and that will be that. Having said all that, I realize that my eating habits are totally unhealthy and as soon as we dig ourselves out of this financial disaster and are no longer on the Ramen Noodle budget, I will go buy my BFC food and start eating healthier just for the sake of being healthy. I certainly not the best person to take advise from at this point but I am just being honest, therefore accountable for my actions and can look back later on and see where I was at this point in time.

Thanks for listening!

Randi

2 comments:

  1. Its so good to hear from you and I am so happy for you that you finally feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete