Friday, October 7, 2011

No Fast Track for me

Hey everybody....I see so many of you doing the FT. I commend your conviction! I was going to pick up the book and peruse through it to see if I might make some use of it for losing the few pounds I had gained but then I got sick and lost it all anyway. LOL. Not the best or healthiest way to lose weight but hey, its gone and I am back to 125. ;0). I don't think I would do as well on the FT because there are a few things left that I am not willing to give up. Plus, my body has been through so much with the BFC and quitting smoking that I am pretty sure it would turn inside out if I started the FT! lol. I am finally getting better and have been keeping food down although I am not quite back to my normal eating habits just yet. Still eat way less than I should but its all Belly good food so there is that. But I am working on easing myself back into it all. I appreciate all the comments while I was sick....no Rosalie, I didn't actually know that coffee on an empty tummy was bad. It has never bothered me so I didn't question it. Is there a reason why?

I did find time to decorate for Halloween....I made some great finds this year for new decorations. I am kind of bummed that we are the only ones on our block with anything up though. In my old neighborhood 3 out of 4 houses were done so you would feel like you were driving on a haunted street. It was awesome! Maybe my awesom house will shame people into doing something....hehe. Im betting we get a lot of little kiddies coming here this year! Only thing left to do is get a couple more Halloween music cd's and two outside strobe lights for the graveyard in my front yard. There is a real cemetary on the backside of my house and I hope it is quiet this year. There is usually a little mischief every year. KIDS!

Thats all I have for now.....I hope everyone has a great day! BFC....FT....whatever it is you do, just keep on doing it!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am doing the FT just to get a jump start on my weight loss again. You should post pictures of your halloween decorations so we can all enjoy them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your decorations too! Glad you are feeling better. I don't blame you not wanting to do the Fast Track at all - it's a step further than I wanted to do for a long time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Randi, I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better now and that your weight is back down to where you want.
    Please post a picture of you house so we can see.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stick to what works for you Randi! My kids are begging to decorate the front porch.. you've inspired me to do that today.

    ReplyDelete