Thursday, June 2, 2011

TOUCHDOWN!!!

I hit my goal weight this morning! Whoot!! I am now 27 lbs lighter and feel pretty darn good about it. :-D It was really so easy its almost scary! Lol. 125 feels great....but now its time for the big evaluation of where I want to be. Honestly when I first started the BFC, I was hopeful for 135 but went for 130...as I lost more and more I kept adjusting my goal to see how far I can reach. I know that there is a point where too thin isn't good either so now its time for me to really figure out what my ideal weight is for me. If it's 125 then yay! If its a little lower.....I know I can do that because I live the BFC lifestyle and I can do anything! :-) The day I walked down the book isle of Walmart on my way to the beauty section was life changing. I just happened to glance at the book and got curious. I flipped it over and read the back. It was the first weight loss program that made logical sense.....I bought it on impulse on February 13 and started my journey on Valentines day. That is by far and away the best impulse buy EVER!!! I want to thank my friends and family for being supportive and my fellow BFCers for sharingg so many valuable insights and tricks! Each one of you have been instrumental in my success. I will be right here for you all as well. :-)

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BFC!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You should be so proud of hwat you have accomplished. I remember you saying that you are short right? So maybe 125 is good for you. You are right though, the smaller we get the more you want to go. So shake it off and realize that you look fantastic!!
    Great impulse buy!
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete