Monday, April 25, 2011

Water, water water..... BFC

So for the last 3 days I have been at a horse clinic from about 830 till 7 or 8 pm. I took water, tea and of course coffee but had absolutely no time to drink it! I drank 16oz in the morning before leaving but only managed to find time to drink about another 12 to 24 oz of liquids until I got home....and only a cup or two then. Oh yea, my body is telling me to drink more! My digestive system is a little wonky and I am retaining water....yep, bloating!! yuck! I am slamming the water tonight to flush it all out. I can feel myself getting a bit dehydrated and I don't like it one bit! The lesson......my body does indeed need at least 64 oz of liquid a day, preferrably water! It is back to the same old routine tomorrow so I will get my water for sure. I think it is funny how I never realized that I was constantly dehydrated until I got on the BFC and had to drink it to aid in digestion because of the high fiber. Now I know what it feels like and can't believe I lived that waky for so long!! That's it for tonight. I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and I will catch up on all of your blogs tomorrow when I take it easy for the day. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah its funny how we realize things now that we didn't before. Water is very important.
    Have a great day today ;-)

    ReplyDelete