Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I need a Woman cave!

I have always understood "man caves" and why men need them. I also always thought it was a man thing. What I didn't know is that women need thier caves too. Right now, I am working full time and my husband is staying home. He got laid off a few months ago and his line of work is very scarce right now in the job department. Not a big deal, I like having him around more. I have found though, after working all day I want some "bubble time" to just be left alone.(This is my bubble, don't come in) I don't want to talk, answer questions, or deal with any sort of problem that is not imminent. I want the kids to go play for a bit and just "be". Whether surfing the net, blogging, or not watching some show on TV, I really need that time to let my brain relax. I realize that more often than not, I have to put my big girl panties on and suck it up. I do....but it is awfully hard sometimes when I just want to have some "me" time. I will adjust, I am sure because its only been a few weeks since I started working.....I just can't wait till it does! So, calgon take me away.....better yet, take them away for just a little while. ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I can understand even though I don't work. I said to my hubby today, I am going downstairs and I'm taking my bubble with me so you can't break it.
    LOL
    I hope you find some time to be alone.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete