Friday, March 18, 2011

My perfect BFC Cocktail

Hey BFCers! I found the perfect cocktail for me to enjoy when I want to have drinks with friends or for a special occasion! I get vanilla vodka in club soda and add my own packet of Stevia. It's pretty good. The better version of this drink is a shot of vanilla vodka in a high ball with club soda....I add a packet of Now Healthy sugar free Topical Fruit Drink mix....oh yea! sugar and carb free and oh so yummy! If you prefer another type of hard alcohol, check out the nutritional information for that on calorieking.com. They don't have everything, but they do have quite a bit on there for alcoholic beverages.

I had three (really 2 1/2 because I didn't finish the last one) last night and still lost 1 1/2 pounds the next morning! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment