Thursday, March 3, 2011

Down but not out....

So today has been "one of those days". The morning was chaotic, way more than most. My knee is getting worse, not better and to top that off, the other one hurts now too and not even the perscription anti inflamatories are working. ugh. John was sick all night last night and of course, I am feeling like I'm not far behind. =0( I have nasty allergies to boot....or I'm getting a sinus infection...idk but I have yucky sinus drainage which of course makes nothing taste good. So, here I sit thinking how pathetic I am....not to mention whiney...and I find out how some friends of friends are going through a horrible time and another friend of mine is having some troubles. So, I decided that I am ok with having kind of a sucky day....because I have so much to be thankful for and it will only continue to be sucky as long as I say it is......so guess what? It isn't sucky at all anymore....its a good day and I am glad I have my awesome (though sicky) hubby to spend it with!! It's all in how you look at things!

No comments:

Post a Comment